WeWrite Research and Consultancy Services values your privacy and we are committed to protecting all Personal Information kept by us, in accordance with the relevant laws this Privacy Notice, and our Terms of Service.
The following terms and conditions (“Privacy Notice”) govern your access and use of our services, through your email communication with us, through our general business contact with you, and through this website iwritegigs.com and all information, content, products, services and functionality available at or through the site (collectively, “Website”).
For the avoidance of doubt, unless the context requires otherwise, the words used in this Privacy Notice shall have the same meanings stipulated in the Terms of Service.
This Privacy Notice explains:
- The type of Personal Information we collect and how we collect it;
- How we use your Personal Information;
- The parties that we disclose the Personal Information to; and
- The choices we offer, including how to access and update your Personal Information.
By using our Website, you agree to this Privacy Notice and you will be deemed to have consented to the collection, use and disclosure of your Personal Information in accordance with this Privacy Notice. You also agree to obtain consent from your customers, employees and agents and employees for the use and access of their Personal Information by us and other third parties.
WHAT KIND OF PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
“Personal Information” means any information that relates to you or allows someone to identify you, including, for example, your name, address, telephone number, email address, information about your transactions in relation to this Website such as account activities as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data.
In order to enable us to provide you access to this Website we may need to and/or may be required to collect, record, hold, use, disclose and store (i.e. “process”) Personal Information and Anonymous Information, including, but not limited to:
- Information you provide to us through your relationship with us, including but not limited to, information provided by you when using this Website. Examples include:
- Personal Information from you, available upon your access or use of our Website, and any other information you directly give us through this Website (including, but not limited to User Content that you send through this Website).
- Information about your interactions with this Website.
- Information, if any, necessary to complete a transaction through this Website.
- Information from written communications when you provide us Feedback and Correspondence, or contact us.
- Information collected by technology via this Website. For example:
- Information from you, including your web browser type, Internet Protocol (IP) address (a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet, which may vary from session to session), domain name, user profiles, and/or a date/time stamp for your visit, and, with respect to your mobile phone, the unique device identifier, better known as the Android ID and advertising ID.
- Information from third party service providers, with your consent, which may include your profile content or other types of personally identifiable information.
- Cookies and URL information to gather information regarding the date and time of your visit and the information for which you searched and viewed. “Cookies” are small pieces of information that a website sends to your computer’s hard drive while you are viewing a website. We may use both session Cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent Cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on this Website. Persistent Cookies can be removed by following web browser’s directions.
- Information from corresponding technologies used in connection with mobile phones, including the Android ID, to record date, time, search and viewing information related to your mobile phone.
- Information from third parties such as any credit reference information providers, credit reporting agencies and government/statutory agencies.
- Information from such other sources which you have given your consent to disclose information relating to you and/or where not otherwise restricted.
- Information collected from you about others in situations where you decide to invite a third party to access or use this Website. We will collect your and the third party’s names and e-mail addresses in order to send an e-mail and follow up with the third party.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- For general use or collected by technology. In addition to the purposes stated above, we may use your Personal Information either to respond to requests that you make, or to aid us in serving you better, whether or not through technological means, for one or more of the following purposes:
- to grant you access to this Website;
- to enable us to identify you as a user in our Website;
- to allow us to improve the administration of our Website;
- to enable us to provide updates to our Websites to all users;
- to promote our Website, our products, services which may be of interest to you;
- to improve and customize the quality of experience when you visit our Website;
- to respond to your inquiries related to employment opportunities or other requests;
- to send offers and promotional materials related to our Website and for other marketing purposes;
- to track user-specific information on what pages users access or visit;
- for security and internal audit purposes;
- for such other purposes as may be directed or consented to by you; and
- for all other purposes in relation to or incidental to the above.