(949)382-4364 | firstname.lastname@example.org | 1285 Hamal | Irvine CA 92618
๏University of California Irvine , Ayala School of Biological Sciences. 2017-2020
– Human biology, B.S.
๏Irvine Valley College 2015-2017
– Biological Sciences
๏American Heart Association 2019
– CPR , BLS, AED Certification
๏Coastline college 2016
– Medical Assistant Certification
– Medical biller and management Certification
– EMT ( Emergency Medical Technician) Certification
– ECG Certification
๏University High school 2015
Research assistant and student scholar
University of California Irvine, school of medicine Dec2018-Present
• Develop and direct research activities independently including data collection, evaluation and analysis
• Prepare and submit lab and clinical reports and grant applications
• Perform administrative work in support of research objective
• Personal dedication to the success of the pre-clinical curriculum
• Encourage feedback from course faculty and coordinators; other course and block directors, thread directors and
discipline directors, and students and administrators in order to improve the course
• Promote a collegial learning environment that respects and values all members.
Tutor May2014- Present
Algebra,Calculus, physics, biology , General Chemistry,Organic Chemistry, biochemistry, Biology, Genetics, Psychology
• More than 5 years experience of tutoring in diverse science subjects.
• Friendly, energetic and professional.
• Exam preparation and subject review.
• Improving student grades and advancing their knowledge.
• Building student’s self-confident and creating short and long term goals.
• Creating action plans based on the student and their school academic goals.
• Engage students in creative activities for more effective learning.
• provide quizzes to asses student’s learning process.
American Red Cross Oct. 2017-Present
• Administer first-aid treatment and life-support care to sick or injured persons in prehospital setting.
• Operate equipment such as EKGs, external defibrillators and bag-valve mask resuscitators in advanced life-support environments.
• Assess nature and extent of illness or injury to establish and prioritize medical procedures.
• Maintain vehicles and medical and communication equipment, and replenish first-aid equipment and supplies.
• Observe, record, and report to physician the patient’s condition or injury, the treatment provided, and reactions to drugs and
Coastal Primary Care , Kazy Rezaei, D.O. | Huntington beach , CA May. 2017-Present
• Ensures that all patients on schedule are accounted for and communicate with providers/patients and colleagues
as to approximate wait times
• Obtains and records vital signs, pain screens, weights and heights accurately into Longitudinal Medical Records.
• Reports changes and/or abnormalities in vital signs
• Provides proactive instruction and time expectations to patient and family
• Assist with medical record preparation
• Maintains a working knowledge of current computer systems used in clinical areas
Razi Pharmacy | Mission Viejo, CA March. 2016 – Jun 2017
• Helps health care providers and patients by greeting them.
• Answering questions and requests; referring inquiries to the pharmacist.
• Maintains pharmacy inventory by checking pharmaceutical stock to determine inventory level.
• Anticipating needed medications and supplies; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt; removing outdated drugs.
• Organizes medications for pharmacist to dispense
• Preparing labels; calculating quantities; assembling intravenous solutions and other pharmaceutical therapies.
• Maintains records by recording and filing physicians’ orders and prescriptions.
• Ensures medication availability by delivering medications to patients and departments.
• Prepares reports by collecting and summarizing information.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Dr. Shahla Rah Medical Office | Irvine , CA Sep. 2015 – March. 2016
• Documentation and Chart-keeping.
• Record & update patient information into database,
• appointment scheduling and follow-up.
• Administer patient blood & urine samples and prepare for lab processing.
• Liaise with insurance providers
• Maintained & cleaned exam room and all medical equipment
• Took & recorded patient vital signs & biopsies, including blood pressure and heart rate.
SHADOWS AND VOLUNTEER WORK
• Shadowed Doctor Kazy Rezaei • Shadowed Dr. Farnoosh Tinoosh. • Voluntary work in Iranian-American women association. • Volunteer work in Hell Ahmar.
• Strong analytical skills, problem solving skills, attention to details, ability to balance multiple tasks.
• Proficient in Word, and PowerPoint; Intermediate in Excel.
• Knowledge of legislative, regulatory, legal, and practice issues affecting the profession of physical therapy
• Multilingual . ( Farsi, Arabic, English)
• well-round pre-medicine graduate with great medicinal knowledge and experience of multiple clinical settings, roles and
• Excellent communication skills , Friendly and caring.
• Responsible and on-time.
• Willing to learn at all time.
• Highly motivated, accurate and detail oriented with the proven ability to think innovatively toward solving problems
effectively and efficiently
• Doctor Shahla Rah, MD.
(949)382-4364 |113 Waterworks way, suite 314, Irvine, CA 92618
• Doctor Farnoosh Tinoosh, MD (Eye physician and surgeon)
(714) 424-9955 | 1503 S Coast Dr #120, Costa Mesa, CA 92626
• Kambiz Ghojevand, Pharmacist
(949) 583-7292 | 23162 Los Alisos Blvd # 102A, Mission Viejo, CA 92691
• Mrs. vicky Popovichi (medical assistant instructor)
(714)979-1955 | 1001 Presidio Square, Costa Mesa, CA 92626 |Vpopvicky@coastlinerop.net
• Erica Martin (English professor)
(949)654-1776 | 4771 Campus Drive ,Irvine ,CA 92620